Saturday, September 11, 2010

Amazing Designs - Need Gifts or Just Love Eye Candy

I hope you stop by if not to purchase anything just to view all of my wonderful work. There are some amazing photographs which can be seen at Inspired Ambitions and if you love fractals well you found a place to see dozens of, if I may say so myself, amazing fractal work. All the work done in each of these stores was done by me - Marisa Horn a/k/a kashmier, the faceplate owner.

I am also an antique dealer of photographs - All-Vintage-Photographs

And as if I don't already have enough on my plate I am starting out in the world of marketing. Mainly because I found a product I believe in that everyone needs and uses each day making it a perfect target for the marketing world.  MPB Today.

My Zazzle Design Shops
banner Variety
banner Embroidered Caps
banner Family of the
banner Mousepads
Design Sneakers
Kids Design
Halloween
Fractal Play



I Heart Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving a comment

Whimsical Wizard Design Winners

February 2012 iiphotoArt March 2012 What's Your Pleasure April 2012 WonderArt