Friday, June 18, 2010

FREE Traffic Exchanges for Advertising

I am putting together a group of the traffic exchanges I use to promote my shops.
If you want to do some free advertising and in some cases meet great people on teams these are my recommended exchanges. I noticed that I am one of the few people who use these exchanges for my eBay store and other stores I have. They really do work, my sales have increased from selling one or two items a week to a dozen or so. The more I surf the more customers I see. If you sign up and surf from the banners below I will send you some credits because you will be signed up below me.


1:1 Traffic Exchange


Soaring4Traffic.com - Swoop Down and Seize Your Success!





TopFlightTraffic - Send Your Traffic To The Top



Blue-Surf











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving a comment

Whimsical Wizard Design Winners

February 2012 iiphotoArt March 2012 What's Your Pleasure April 2012 WonderArt