Friday, October 9, 2009

Fracta Wall

This is just a page to show you some of the variety of fractal images available at Inspired Ambitions. You can see larger image and you will find a large variety of quality items they are on. Until putting this wall together I did not realize how many fractals I have. If you see something here and can not find it on the item you are looking for please message or email me and I will put it together for you in less than 12 hrs. You will be doing me a service by getting the fractals onto more items and for that I will set the price 10% lower for your purchase. My email address is lthrwood@epix.net or you can message me from the store home page. Some of the images below have direct links to the products, try clicking on the fractal.






Comments are always appreciated ..... Marisa

1 comment:

Thank you very much for leaving a comment

Whimsical Wizard Design Winners

February 2012 iiphotoArt March 2012 What's Your Pleasure April 2012 WonderArt