Friday, October 2, 2009

eBay TRS - WTF is Going On ??????

I am really p.o.'d. I have spent a lot of money preparing for what eBay announced as the TRS (Top Rated Seller) program. Over the summer I actually received telephone calls from ebay telling to get ready for all the changes forthcoming to the site. So like an dummy I did. Yesterday was the first day of this new program and I spent more than ever on listing new auctions and fixed price items to sell. Surprise, surprise .... I was not made a TRS. I saw the badge and the special search forms on my auctions over the last few evenings. I guess I was just a part of some getting ready program. I saw these things and was more confident than ever that I was to be put into this program. Hence I spent more money to list. There has been very few buyers over the last couple weeks and again I assumed ( making an ass out of me ) that this was because the site was being prepared. Hence I prepared even more items for sale sending my payment due skyward.

I am venting here .... there is a poll on the top right of this page about how you feel eBay treats it's sellers.







....

Whimsical Wizard Design Winners

February 2012 iiphotoArt March 2012 What's Your Pleasure April 2012 WonderArt