Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August Heat Up

Not only is it hot outside but it is also hot at my store. I have just started to list a new estate purchase and there are quite a few great photographs to add to my already large inventory. I sell these from eBay and with the summer and economic slow downs combined you will see that some of the greatest photos can be had for next to nothing. I am listing most of my photos in the store and the BIN (buy it now) sections so you will not have to wait for an auction to end to get them. I will however be listing some to only auctions and I will post those events here. Click on the image to see and/or purchase the vintage photographs shown. If you should see that the photo is no longer showing when you click on it you can search for it and many like it at the store using the link below. You can also get in touch with me through eBay. I am not certain how this blog works for emails so it is best to follow the link below or just add a message in the guest book.

Visit All Vintage Photographs

Weekly sales are always a good place to stop - AUGUST HEAT SALE - Sale ends 8/22/09

Below is just a taste of the great photographs you will find in my store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving a comment

Whimsical Wizard Design Winners

February 2012 iiphotoArt March 2012 What's Your Pleasure April 2012 WonderArt