Monday, August 24, 2009

Another Week of Photo Aditions

I have spent the better part of today tweaking this page and learning how to do the CSS template. I like the way you can work with it here because you can easily preview your changes without saving you work. In the old days I had to save my code to the clipboard before being able to see it. If I screwed something up I would have to delete and re paste what I saved. I am still not familiar with this code, I was just getting the hang of HTML. Hence I have not done any work on my photographs but I did add some great picture slide shows here. For both vintage photographs and some of my work at Inspired Ambitions. T shirts only but there are dozens of products available.
If you are wondering about the photo displays you can get your own at Picturetrail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving a comment

Whimsical Wizard Design Winners

February 2012 iiphotoArt March 2012 What's Your Pleasure April 2012 WonderArt