Monday, August 24, 2009

Another Week of Photo Aditions

I have spent the better part of today tweaking this page and learning how to do the CSS template. I like the way you can work with it here because you can easily preview your changes without saving you work. In the old days I had to save my code to the clipboard before being able to see it. If I screwed something up I would have to delete and re paste what I saved. I am still not familiar with this code, I was just getting the hang of HTML. Hence I have not done any work on my photographs but I did add some great picture slide shows here. For both vintage photographs and some of my work at Inspired Ambitions. T shirts only but there are dozens of products available.
If you are wondering about the photo displays you can get your own at Picturetrail.com.

Whimsical Wizard Design Winners

February 2012 iiphotoArt March 2012 What's Your Pleasure April 2012 WonderArt