Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another Day Some More Photographs


I am adding a lot of photographs with women. I have too many to list them one at a time so I am adding some choice lots. So far with 7 - 34 in them.
Some of the single listings will vary form the 1920s to the 1950s and all are special in there own way. I look for photographs with interesting subject matter from animals and unusual clothing to historical with information included.

If you are searching for something specific or you collect certain photographs please email me and I will either let you know if I currently have it in inventory or I will add you to a list to be notified if something in your particular area of interest is to be listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving a comment

Whimsical Wizard Design Winners

February 2012 iiphotoArt March 2012 What's Your Pleasure April 2012 WonderArt